Whether you have decided to sell, buy or remortgage a property, our team of experienced Solicitors and Conveyancers are on hand to assist you through what is often the most stressful of times.
We offer a friendly, personal and professional service in person, by telephone and increasingly by email.
Buying or selling a property is not something you do everyday, but thankfully we do and our dedicated Residential Property Team are capable of helping you through the transaction every step of the way.
Our Team has many years of experience to help guide you through the processes involved in your transaction, keeping you fully informed along the way and answering any questions that you may have.
We utilise the latest technology to ensure that your transaction proceeds as swiftly as possible and completes on time and within your budget.
Why Choose Watson Ramsbottom?
- Regular communication from start to finish in whichever method you prefer, be it in person, by phone or by email.
- Direct line telephone access to the lawyer responsible for dealing with the whole of your transaction rather than it being dealt with by numerous people on a “conveyer belt”.
- Transparent pricing agreed at the outset and throughout the case with no hidden costs.
All Property Services under One Roof
Our Residential Property Team offer legal advice and assistance for the following matters:
- Conveyancing (sale and purchases)
- Leasehold Property Issues
- Joint Ownership and Transfer of Ownership
- Transfer to Children / family members
- Part Exchanges
- Right to Buy and Compulsory Purchase
- Tenancy Agreements for Residential Properties.
To speak with a member of our Conveyancing Team please contact one of our offices or the head of our Residential Conveyancing Department, Elton Ashworth.
Please fill in the form on the right of the page or to arrange an appointment for a free initial consultation to discuss matters, please contact the head of our team Elton Ashworth on 01254 70 11 11.