Our team have particular expertise in new build property conveyancing and dealing with the specific complexities associated with new build homes compared to the sale or purchase of existing property.
If you are considering buying or intend to buy a new build property, it is vital to instruct a solicitor who is both experienced in new build conveyancing and fully understands how new build contracts work, particularly in relation to the conveyancing process timescales and deadlines which must be adhered to.
We have worked with the vast majority of developers many times and our conveyancing department deals with one of the highest number of new build home purchases in the North West.
By definition, as a new property, elements of the conveyancing process are being carried out for the first time and therefore require specific considerations and attention. These include:
- Planning permission
- Building regulations
- Structural guarantees
- Estate roads
- Maintenance access
- Easements and Rights of Way
New build properties are typically purchased prior to construction and viewing a show home without fixed completion dates. Once a developer confirms a date for the construction to be finished, there is typically a short deadline within which the completion must take place.
We utilise the latest technology to ensure that your transaction proceeds as swiftly as possible and completes on time and within your budget.
Why Choose Watson Ramsbottom?
- Hugely experienced in new build property conveyancing
- Regular communication from start to finish in whichever method you prefer, be it in person, by phone or by email.
- Direct line telephone access to the lawyer responsible for dealing with the whole of your transaction rather than it being dealt with by numerous people on a “conveyor belt”.
- Transparent pricing agreed at the outset and throughout the case with no hidden costs.