We offer both a private and publicly funded immigration service. Subject to your means you may be eligible for public funding from the Legal Aid Agency (LAA). We are one of a handful of practices in Lancashire to hold a franchise (contract) from the Legal Aid Agency who run the funding scheme on the Government’s behalf.
Irrespective of whether you are a private or public funded client you will receive a first class service from our team.
The team can advise on all aspects of immigration law including:-
- Fiancé/spouse applications.
- Visitor applications.
- Settlement applications.
- Naturalisation and applications for British Citizenship
- Asylum and Immigration Tribunal representation both First and Upper Tribunals
- Student visa applications
- Work permit applications based under the Points Based System
- Applications based on a domestic violence situation where marriage has broken down within the probationary period
- Adoption applications
- High Court Judicial Review work
The team also assists and represents asylum applicants irrespective of your gender, culture, creed or religion. This assistance is from point of entry to the UK to ultimate representation at a hearing if the application has been refused.
We have access to interpreters/translators so that we can converse with you in your own language.
For hearings we will instruct Counsel (Barrister) who specialise in immigration work to represent you to ensure that you have maximum prospects of success in your appeal.
We undertake police station/prison visits for clients who are detained. We also assist in removal and deportation cases.
Please fill in the form on the right of the page or to arrange an appointment for a free initial consultation to discuss matters, please contact the head of our team Jonathan Leach on 01254 67 22 22.