Criminal Injuries Compensation for Domestic Violence Victims

It may be possible to apply for compensation if you or someone you know has been hurt in a violent crime in the past two years.

At Watson Ramsbottom we can assist in making this claim on your behalf on a no win no fee basis.

Criminal injuries Compensation is awarded by the Government rather than the perpetrator of the crime and the minimum award is £1000.00.

In addition to assisting with the initial application we can also advise about any offer made by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority and if necessary prepare an appeal on your behalf.

For further information in relation to this you should contact Jonathan Leach

For more information contact

Jonathan Leach

Jonathan Leach

General Enquiries

Telephone: 01254 67 22 22

View Jonathan Leach's Profile